Rand Paul is asked by Candy Crowley if ever saw himself as becoming anything other than a Republican, like a Democrat, for instance. He laughs and then gives a great answer, one I don’t think any Democrat could be capable of comprehending.
- The McCain-Flake immigration alternative: Deportations, ankle monitors, foreign aid restrictions
- Officials warn: Border security at risk if Congress fails to pass $3.7 billion border bill
- This illusion video actually comes with a warning for ‘temporary hallucinogenic effects’“Please do not be afraid.”
- Dem bill makes it a crime not to provide full contraceptive coverage
- New Mag cover: Could marriage save us?
- Campaign violence: Dem candidate shoots GOP elephant with a rifle in campaign ad
- America’s China-assisted suicide — a Blaze Books exclusive excerpt from Brad Thor’s new thriller, ‘Act of War’“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.”
- UPDATE: House of Representatives re-opens after fears of possible asbestos contamination
- School breakfast, lunch programs suffer from $2.6 billion ‘payment error’ problems
- New email shows IRS’s Lerner was worried about congressional requests for email
- Obama officials have lots of ideas for stopping the immigration crisis… but none are ‘enforce the border’
- Is the government using prosecutorial discretion to let immigrant children stay in the U.S.?
- Guess how many topics MSNBC’s ‘Morning Joe’ covered before mentioning rockets hitting IsraelElmo? He got some coverage.
- Just 3 percent of Central American children detained this year have been deported
- In just 16 seconds she does what most people probably can’t do in five minutesDoes she even take a breath?
- Unaccompanied children swells to over 57,000 this year
- An excerpt from Brad Thor’s new thriller, ‘Act of War’You’ll want to read Thor’s new thriller.
- Dems look to ban spanking, paddling from public schools