Rand Paul is asked by Candy Crowley if ever saw himself as becoming anything other than a Republican, like a Democrat, for instance. He laughs and then gives a great answer, one I don’t think any Democrat could be capable of comprehending.
- Who is the most trusted source for news?
- Government blowing money on zombie musicals, rabbit massages, watching grass grow
- Government holds conference on the dangers of driving while tired
- Power grid expert: New federal ‘reliability’ standard lulls nation into false sense of security
- George W. Bush’s former health secretary supports ‘very aggressive’ Ebola travel restrictions
- Blaze poll: Will Monica Lewinsky’s return to the spotlight help or hurt Hillary?“I was Patient Zero”
- Report says hundreds federal workers have been on paid leave for anywhere from 1 to 3 years
- Nancy Pelosi wants to change federal regulations to let transgender people serve openly in the military
- A Blaze Books exclusive excerpt from Dana Loesch’s new ‘Hands off My Gun’Dana’s new book gives you the firepower to take on the left when it comes to the Second Amendment.
- After lying to members of Congress, VA caught hiding the truth from American Legion
- Obama’s Labor secretary says adding more foreign workers would boost U.S. wages, not depress them
- A transexual sounds off on politically correct madness
- We all make mstakes mistakes
- Which TV character is No. 1 on your Bada** Scale?
- A college professor is pushing to shut down a Virginia radio station for using the word ‘Redskins’ on air
- Can you spot the unfortunate typo on the New York Times’ front page?“Panic…”
- House Dem writing bill to stop Nazis from getting Social Security benefits
- USDA says you don’t always need to feed your preschooler