Rand Paul is asked by Candy Crowley if ever saw himself as becoming anything other than a Republican, like a Democrat, for instance. He laughs and then gives a great answer, one I don’t think any Democrat could be capable of comprehending.
- Conform: the battle for your child’s mind
- Get a sneak peek into Glenn Beck’s new studio!
- GOP demands answers on DACA approvals, rejections
- Government publishes detailed instructions on how to safely roast marshmallows
- White House spokesman says border crisis over ‘for now’
- Senate GOP to push for vote to block Obama’s amnesty plans
- Lawmaker: Nerds, geeks needed to find Lois Lerner’s emails
- 10 essential quotes from a classic 1689 title made for (but forgotten in) the age of Obama“Wherever law ends, tyranny begins…”
- Another problem for veterans: VA can’t get medical records from DOD
- Four years ago today, ‘hundreds of thousands’ of Glenn Beck fans met in Washington, D.C., for ‘Restoring Honor’…it was said by park rangers that the space was left cleaner than when we arrived.
- How much is the Department of Interior spending on conferences? Don’t ask the Department of Interior
- Obama administration offers free ‘back to school’ tips, including what to pack for lunch
- Lawmaker rips DHS for ignoring questions on illegal immigrant transfers to Arizona
- Republicans propose Syria travel restrictions to stop Americans from helping Islamic State
- Key lawmaker says Islamic State poses ‘as dangerous a threat matrix’ as he’s ever seen
- The Federal Reserve does not want you to read this one passage about money“Imagine how tricky it would be to bake a cake if the recipe called for 45 minutes in the oven, and you had to figure out of those were nominal minutes or inflation-adjusted minutes.”
- FDA sides with your parents, says tattoos hurt, could cause infection
- Justice Department watchdog investigating $854K in payments to Amtrak secretary