Rand Paul is asked by Candy Crowley if ever saw himself as becoming anything other than a Republican, like a Democrat, for instance. He laughs and then gives a great answer, one I don’t think any Democrat could be capable of comprehending.
- Ebola becomes a big issue in this Senate race
- ‘Adults should walk sober’: Obama administration launches multiagency Halloween safety blitz
- Glenn Beck answers your ‘ask me anything’ questions
- EPA: Climate change can’t be stopped, prepare for wildfires, hurricanes, rising seas
- Defense Department admits that former Guantanamo Bay prisoners are back fighting against the U.S.
- Blaze Mag for November: No Men
- Which archangel are you?Michael? Maybe Gabriel?
- Eric Holder’s Justice Department has bungled ANOTHER Fast and Furious-style operation, this one involving grenade parts
- Endangered species: First look at the November cover of TheBlaze mag
- Ted Cruz calls for hearings, subpoenas over IRS audit of conservative news site
- Mad at Canadians!!
- Halloween-obsessed Energy Department wants you to guide trick-or-treaters with energy-saving lights
- Watch Michael Jordan’s blunt Obama diss: ‘Do you really want to say that to the president of the United States?’
- Poll aggregator says GOP has a 67.2 percent chance of winning the Senate
- Want to help West Africa? IRS will let you donate paid time off to fund the fight against Ebola
- Jeff Sessions: GOP takeover of the Senate is the best way to stop Obama’s immigration plans
- One of the most scathing book reviews of the year reveals some incredibly disturbing things about an HBO star“There is no non-horrific interpretation of this episode.”
- The NYPD is Lowering the City Speed Limit And They Really, Really Want New Yorkers to Know About It