Rand Paul is asked by Candy Crowley if ever saw himself as becoming anything other than a Republican, like a Democrat, for instance. He laughs and then gives a great answer, one I don’t think any Democrat could be capable of comprehending.
- Minnesota members demand progress report from VA on effort to punish wrongdoers
- ‘For the Record’ live blog: ‘Seized’
- The government wants to charge people for taking pictures of wilderness. Two senators say that violates the Constitution.
- The video that really won’t help Nancy Pelosi seem like she’s a regular American“You know, my father brought the Orioles to Baltimore when he was mayor of Baltimore…”
- Nancy Pelosi supports Dem call for resignation of Secret Service director
- Seven books currently on Glenn Beck’s nightstandTitles for your reading list.
- Watch: Montel Williams’s emotional plea for President Obama to save Sgt. Tahmooressi
- Author: American whitewashing of Islamic supremacism parallels WWII-era Communist coddling“[I]t would have been widely seen as utter nonsense, had Islam and its law, Islam and jihad, Islam and dhimmitude, been under open consideration…Instead, the last two presidents sent Americans to die for nations whose Constitutions, written with America support, enshrined sharia: Islamic law.”
- Senate Dems want Kroger to ban guns from its supermarkets
- 10 Things Progressives Don’t Want You to See
- GOP lawmaker says VA full of ‘pep talks and empty platitudes’
- House Dem suggests higher fence to protect White House from unwanted intruders
- Secret Service: White House front door was not hooked up to security system
- There’s one race the GOP deserves to lose
- House Dem tries to blame Secret Service failure on sequester
- This vital 1951 essay on economic intervention demolishes ‘dictatorial,’ ‘anti-democratic’ progressivism“The programme of this self-contradictory interventionism is dictatorship, supposedly to make people free. But the liberty its supporters advocate is liberty to do the “right” things, i.e., the things they themselves want to be done. They are not only ignorant of the economic problem involved. They lack the faculty of logical thinking.”
- So far, VA not firing those who retaliated against whistleblowers
- The next big fight: How much direction should Congress give to Obama in the war against the Islamic State?