Rand Paul is asked by Candy Crowley if ever saw himself as becoming anything other than a Republican, like a Democrat, for instance. He laughs and then gives a great answer, one I don’t think any Democrat could be capable of comprehending.
- Sessions calls on members to oppose border bill that doesn’t stop Obama’s amnesty plan
- Fired VA workers will get appeals process under House-Senate bill
- Jeffy’s big news will ruin your weekends
- Getting politicians to tell the truth: As usual, Johnny Carson had the answer
- Kerry says U.S. continuing to work on ‘humanitarian cease-fire’ between Israel, Hamas
- Winston Churchill’s eerie reflections in the aftermath of World War I“All the noblest virtues of individuals were gathered to strengthen the destructive capacity of the mass”
- Oh Canada: America’s neighbor to the north becoming friendlier to gun owners?
- Obama nominates rabbi to serve as State’s religious freedom ambassador
- Franks, Blackburn bill says Obama has all the money and tools he needs to fix the border
- Another example of a president invoking ‘economic patriotism’…from 1951Price-and-wage controls.
- Doctor: There is ‘no question’ Obama administration is putting America’s health at risk in illegal immigration crisis
- Listen: Blaze Reporter In Israel Shares Her Firsthand Experiences In The War-Torn Region“I personally only heard one siren, and that was one too many.”
- White House asks Congress to limit its military options in Iraq
- Dem senator walks back comment that PTSD caused him to plagiarize
- Traditional values under attack
- See the list of items the Israel Defense Forces have asked Mercury One to supply
- Veterans groups oppose Obama’s $17.6 billion VA request
- The first accident at this intersection is stunning. The second will leave you speechless.