Rand Paul is asked by Candy Crowley if ever saw himself as becoming anything other than a Republican, like a Democrat, for instance. He laughs and then gives a great answer, one I don’t think any Democrat could be capable of comprehending.
- Will the U.S. follow Britain’s lead and investigate the Muslim Brotherhood?
- Ebola czar’s first few days on the job involve…phone calls and meetings
- VA fires Alabama official who lied to member of Congress, but appeal is still possible
- Darrell Issa warns absent Ebola czar he needs to show up to the next hearing
- Nurses demand federal standards to keep them safe from Ebola
- House members prep bill to stop U.S. government payouts to Nazis
- Hilarious: Al Sharpton vs. teleprompter AGAIN
- North Carolina asks NAACP for clarification about alleged remarks misleading voters
- VA secretary blows off John McCain after promising to work with Congress
- Screw-ups on Ebola: Another failure of big, expansive and expensive government
- Islamic State makes a stunning $30 to $40 million each month through oil, kidnapping, extortion
- Obama administration will let key witness testify on lost IRS emails…after the election…maybe
- Democrat says ‘Leave It to Beaver’ family structure doesn’t work anymore
- GOP lawmaker: Be ready for tighter security, Islamic State is ‘out to get us’
- Oh those whacky Kurds!
- ‘For the Record’ live blog: ‘Boston Blueprint’
- Congressional pockets get at least $150 million deeper
- Heritage study implies only 2.5 million uninsured people, at most, signed up for Obamacare