Rand Paul is asked by Candy Crowley if ever saw himself as becoming anything other than a Republican, like a Democrat, for instance. He laughs and then gives a great answer, one I don’t think any Democrat could be capable of comprehending.
- White House asks Congress to limit its military options in Iraq
- Dem senator walks back comment that PTSD caused him to plagiarize
- Traditional values under attack
- See the list of items the Israel Defense Forces have asked Mercury One to supply
- Veterans groups oppose Obama’s $17.6 billion VA request
- The first accident at this intersection is stunning. The second will leave you speechless.
- The great ice cream sandwich experiment
- House to Obama: No combat troops in Iraq without permission from Congress
- House committee slaps White House for ignoring subpoena
- The one passage on the history of the Arab-Israeli conflict that the mainstream media will never print“The Arabs are the only declared refugees who became refugees not by the action of their enemies or because of well-grounded fear of their enemies, but by the initiative of their own leaders.”
- Nancy Pelosi wants border money, but no changes to immigration law: ‘Let’s just keep it separate’
- Dr. Ben Carson’s ‘One Nation’ has been a major bestseller…and the mainstream media has ignored it“Major publications, including The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and Washington Post, have neglected to review or even cover the book.”
- Rand Paul launches defense of the Fifth Amendment to the Constitution
- Cruz, Sessions sound alarm on Obama’s plan to expand amnesty program
- Buck Sexton has had enough of this ‘imperial president’This is “kind of symbolic of this entire Presidency… Whatever Barack needs”.
- Is Obamacare withering away?
- GOP lawmaker returns award to protest Chamber of Commerce’s immigration policy
- Hilarious vid shows how Blaze Radio Hosts Doc and Skip were ‘punished’ for their ‘Dallas antics’