Rand Paul is asked by Candy Crowley if ever saw himself as becoming anything other than a Republican, like a Democrat, for instance. He laughs and then gives a great answer, one I don’t think any Democrat could be capable of comprehending.
- ‘For the Record’ update: Could China take out the U.S. power grid?
- Lawmakers propose $5 million reward for info on Americans kidnapped, beheaded by Islamic State
- Debunking Obama immigration ‘facts’
- GOP lawmakers propose ‘Separation of Powers Act’ to thwart Obama
- Steve King: The midterm election shows GOP shouldn’t fear a government shutdown
- The founders warned of Obama’s executive order on immigration in this 1787 letter“[Y]our posterity will find that great power connected with ambition, luxury, and flattery, will as readily produce a Caesar, Caligula, Nero, and Domitian in America, as the same causes did in the Roman empire”
- John Boehner: ‘The House will, in fact, act’
- A legal immigrant calls in. Is DC listening?
- Day of Hope: First VA official fired under new procedures
- Why is Ted Cruz reading a 2,077-year-old speech from a Roman politician on the senate floor?“What shall we, who are the senate, tolerate President Obama, openly desirous to destroy the Constitution and this republic?”
- Self-described gay conservative whose husband is an immigrant has harsh words for Obama
- Can Congress defund Obama’s immigration action?
- Harry Reid admits Obama’s immigration move likely means permanent relief for millions
- GOP senator: ‘Why would anyone trust this administration’ after release of illegal immigrants with criminal records
- George W. Bush appears to smear Tea Party in biography of George H.W. BushW seems to compare Tea Party to anti-civil rights activists, anti-Semites, America Firsters and Birchers.
- Watch: McConnell blasts immigration move as an Obama legacy project
- Sessions says Obama now ‘Emperor of the United States’
- Harry Reid implies illegal immigrants aren’t ‘real criminals’