Rand Paul is asked by Candy Crowley if ever saw himself as becoming anything other than a Republican, like a Democrat, for instance. He laughs and then gives a great answer, one I don’t think any Democrat could be capable of comprehending.
- White House planning a party for companies that hire immigrants and help them become citizens
- GOP looks to stop government from asking ethnicity of gun buyers
- Can legislation stop government workers from watching porn at work?
- Investigative journalist and radio host: The three imperative questions NOT being asked about BenghaziAaron Klein goes in-depth based on his new book, “The REAL Benghazi Story.”
- House Republican leader says ground troops may be needed in Iraq
- Obama’s new plan to help veterans find jobs: Turn them into solar panel installers
- Rand Paul says Dems are ‘intellectually dishonest’ by claiming war authority
- This could be the nicest confrontation between a biker and a cop you’ve seen“No need for a smart-arsed remark.”
- Eric Holder launches federal effort to reduce racial tensions between cops, communities
- Sen. Bernie Sanders cut a record in 1987 and it’s exactly what you’d expect
- ‘One cannot win the war with blankets’: Ukraine President Poroshenko’s address to Congress
- A Cuban conservative explains why many Hispanics see government as a benefactor from the day they come to AmericaDevastating “downward assimilation” of Hispanics in America, and how progressives helped cause it.
- Here’s what it looks like when someone wins $1 Million on ‘Wheel of Fortune’
- VA announces pay hikes as high as $35,000 for VA doctors and dentists
- Lawmaker slams Obama, Biden, Kerry as ‘three senators… exercising terrible judgment’ on Islamic State authority
- IRS: Reports that Lois Lerner’s emails were backed up are ‘erroneous’
- ‘For The Record’ Returns to TheBlaze TV With Premiere Episode: ‘Honor Fight’
- Dana Loesch mocks Mark Sanford in ‘hilarious’ soap opera segment